- Doctor of Engineering
- German and European Patent Attorney
- European Trademark and Design Attorney
- Degree in electrical engineering, German technical universities in Braunschweig and Berlin
- Worked with the Academy of Science of Berlin and Brandenburg from 1994 to 1997
- Earned doctorate with a focus on microelectronics, microsystems and semiconductor technologies
- Dissertation on prospects of the development of semiconductor processes in microsystem technology
- Managed technical marketing projects for NEC Europe in Düsseldorf
- Since 1999 worked with established international patent law firms in intellectual property
- 2002 qualified to practice national and international intellectual property law
- Since 2002 practicing as German patent attorney and European representative
- 2007 partnered with Andrea Pucknus to form Banse & Pucknus, IP Law Firm
- 2011 Change of company name to Banse & Steglich Patent Attorneys
Dr. Klaus-Dieter Banse specializes in all matters related to the prosecution and litigation of patent applications.
A seasoned patent attorney with a strong background in electrical engineering, Dr. Banse’s area of expertise includes: microelectronics, semiconductor technology, measurement and sensors, controls, and software-related inventions. His professional experience covers processing patent applications in accordance with European standards and US case law.
- Patentanwaltskammer (Chartered Institute of Patent Attorneys)