- Dr. Dipl.-Chem.
- German and European Patent Attorney
- European Trademark and Design Attorney
- Degree in chemistry at the Albert-Ludwigs-Universität Freiburg im Breisgau and the University of Massachusetts at Amherst
- 2000 Doctorate at the Ludwig-Maximilians-Universität Munich in the field of mitochondrial proteases
- Since 2000 work with established international patent law firms in Cologne and Munich
- 2002 Trainee at the District Court in Düsseldorf
- 2003 Admission as European Patent Attorney
- 2004 Admission as German Patent Attorney
- 2010 Merger with Banse & Pucknus Patent Attorneys und Attorneys at Law
- 2011 Change of company name to Banse & Steglich Patent Attorneys
Dr. Gregor Steglich is specialized in matters relating to inventions and intellectual property rights in chemistry, life science and pharmacy.
Emphases are organic, inorganic and polymer chemistry, process engineering, electrochemistry, plastic materials, textiles, biochemistry, therapeutics and diagnostics, proteins and nucleic acids.
- PAK (Chamber of German Patent Attorneys)