- Dr. Dipl.-Phys.
- German and European Patent Attorney
- European Trademark and Design Attorney
- Degree in Physics at the Georg-August-Universität Göttingen with a diploma thesis in relativistic quantum field theory.
- 2009 Dissertation at the Universities in Stuttgart and Gießen in experimental Solid State Physics in the field of semiconductors, microwave spectroscopy, and cryogenics.
- Since 2009 working with national and international patent law firms in Stuttgart and Munich active in the whole range of intellectual property protection, particularly focusing on patents and trademarks.
- Since 2013 admitted as a German Patent Attorney.
- Since 2016 admitted as a European Patent Attorney.
Dr. Elvira Ritz specializes in patent matters relating to inventions in physics and related technical fields, such as electrical and mechanical engineering.
Her emphases are, among other things, optics, microwave engineering, semiconductors, sensors, automotive engineering, and medical engineering.
- Chartered Institute of Patent Attorneys