- Dipl.-Chem. Dr.-Chem.
- Master of Laws (LL.M.)
- German and European Patent Attorney
- European Trademark and Design Attorney
- Degree in chemistry at the Westfälische Wilhelms-Universität Münster, the University of Edinburgh and the University of California, Berkeley
- 2002 Ph.D. thesis about aluminum- and silicon sulfur compounds with Prof. Dr. Bernt Krebs in Münster
- Since 2002 work with established international patent law firms in Munich
- 2006 Admission as a European Patent Attorney
- 2008 Admission as a German Patent Attorney
- 2011 Master of Laws – European Intellectual Property Law
- 2014 Diplôme D’Université (CEIPI) – D’Etudes Supérieures sur le Contentieux des Brevets en Europe
- 2018 Joined Banse & Steglich
Dr. Köster, LL.M., advises clients in the areas of chemistry, pharmaceutics and solid state sciences.
He is in particular specialized in polymer chemistry, drug chemistry including supplementary protection certificates and opposition as well as patent infringement procedures.
- PAK (Chamber of German Patent Attorneys)
- EPLIT ((Member of the Board))